Brace yourselves for some fantastic carnival fun and join our Fans Day Out at Waterway Point! There’ll be two sessions (11am to 2pm) and (4pm to 7pm) so you have no excuse to miss it!
Where: The Plaza @Waterway Point
When: Sunday, 20 Aug 2017 (11am to 2pm or 4pm to 7pm)
What to expect
Watch out for a fashion showcase featuring Esprit’s latest collection and a Hair Presentation by Vintage Studio Hairdressing Spa, a beauty hair salon that specializes in premium hair styling and hair solutions. Get styling tips and enjoy fun, audience-interactive activities!
Don’t miss out on fantastic family fun with an awesome line-up including a balloon performance, caricature drawing, and a Game Corner featuring well-loved carnival games such as Carnival Ring Toss and Feed the Clown.
PLUS, there’ll be free-flow of yummy carnival munchies! Best of all, you’ll receive a Waterway Point goodie bag worth $80, a limited-edition Waterway Point tote bag, and stand a chance to join our Scavenger Hunt, where more fantastic prizes await!
To join Waterway Point’s Fans Day Out:
- Sign up* here from 8 to 17 August 2017.
- Please present your NRIC and a receipt of minimum $30 from any stores at Waterway Point, dated from 8 to 20 August 2017, upon entry. Each participant will receive a wristband, a coupon for the Games Corner and a caricature drawing.
*Each session is open to the first 250 online registrations per session.
Join our Scavenger Hunt
Team up with your best partner-in-crime, join the Scavenger Hunt*, and stand a chance to be the winning team of a $300 Waterway Point Gift Card! Remember to bring along your camera phone for this game!
Check out the fab prizes that await all participating teams:
- A $300 Waterway Point Gift Card (first prize)
- A $200 Waterway Point Gift Card (second prize)
- A $150 Waterway Point Gift Card (third prize)
- An $80 Waterway Point Gift Card each (consolation prizes for 17 teams)
*Live registration for the Scavenger Hunt opens at the start of each session and will be available to the first 20 pairs who sign up on the spot. Each team must consist of 2 adults, aged 16 and above.
Terms and Conditions
- Each session has a maximum capacity of 250 participants, for a total of 500 participants over two sessions.
- There is no age limit required to participate in Waterway Point’s Fans Day Out, but each participant may only sign up for one session.
- Each participant is required to spend a minimum of $30 in maximum 3 same-day receipts from 8 to 20 August 2017. The receipts must be presented to the Event Staff at the start of the session in exchange for a wristband, a coupon for the Games Corner and a caricature drawing.
- To participate in the Scavenger Hunt, participants must form teams of two, both aged 16 and above, and present themselves to the Event Staff at the start of each session. Only the first 20 pairs in each session will be able to join the Scavenger Hunt.
- By participating in the Fans Day Out event, participants or their parents/ guardians (for minors), unconditionally consent to and grant Waterway Point the right to use photographs / video snippets taken of themselves during the event “Fans Day Out” for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for an unlimited number of times.