It’s absolutely exhilarating being able to DIY your very own floral centrepiece with a few simple flowers, unique holders, and your creativity! There’s also something romantic about flowers encapsulated in glass.
Swoon over the colours and intricate textures, encased in a crystal garden, and display this simple floral beauty like a piece of art. So get inspired and work with those petals, whether it’s for a special occasion or just to liven up your day!
Flower Care. Cleanly trim the bottom of each stem (at a diagonal to maximize water
intake) with sharp shears. Keep in buckets of water, removing all the leaves/foliage that will otherwise be submerged. Store flowers in a cool area away from direct sunlight until you are ready to use.
- Glass bell jar/cheese dome
- Floral foam
- Use a knife to shape your floral foam to fit the centre of your cloche. Then, completely soak the floral foam in water until no more bubbles appear.
- Position the floral foam in the centre of your cloche and begin to fill with larger blooms. Remember to use the glass lid as a guide for the size of your arrangement.
- Add your fillers (smaller flowers) until you’re happy with how it looks.
- Gently cover the arrangement with the glass lid and admire your beautiful creation. It should last up to 5 days.