Calling all residents in the Northern part of Singapore!
Deft with a brush? Then we want YOU to come be a part of our exciting new community wall project!
Simply pick up your brush and express what “Happiness” means to you – is it family, friends, a good pair of shoes, a favourite local dish or something more? Give us your artistic take on the theme and be a part of something memorable and lasting in our community.
Your finished art work will form The Community Wall – a collaboration between local artist and urban sketcher, Francis Theo, and Northpoint City. It will be unveiled to the public during the soft opening of Northpoint City at the end of the year.
To join the paint party: Simply sign up here as an individual or as a group (max. four pax). Registration is open to all.
|Registration Period||1 – 20 August 2017|
|Art Sessions||2 – 3 September, 9 – 10 September 2017 (Saturdays and Sundays)
Each session caters for up to 35 slots. Participants need only attend one session. Participants will be required to sketch on a 800cm x 800cm Forex board using the given art tools and submit their pieces by the end of the session.
|Time||2pm – 6pm|
All participants will also receive a goodie bag worth up to $15! Spots are limited so sign up today!
Terms & Conditions:
- Incomplete registration or double entries will not be shortlisted.
- For verification purposes, all participants are required to present NRIC/FIN on the day of the event.
- Maximum of up to 35 slots per session. Slots are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Successful registrants will be notified via email or phone by 28 Aug 2017.
- By participating in the event, participants shall not hold the Management, their appointed event organiser and staff responsible for any mishaps or injury whatsoever that may occur in the course of, or as a result of their participation in the event.
- The Management and the organiser reserve all rights to refuse entry if the conditions are not met.
- Limited to one goodie bag per participant. Goodie bag must be taken as it is and is not exchangeable for cash or in kind.
- The Management and the organiser reserve the right to publish and use any photograph, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of the event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- In the event of any dispute, decisions made by the Management of Northpoint City will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as it deems fit without prior notice.