Lamb Chops with Mint Gremolata and Fingerling Potatoes
Recipe Courtesy of Cold Storage
Lamb chops and mint are the perfect match – and the perfect main for a cosy home-cooked meal. This easy recipe is near-foolproof, and most of the preparation can be done before your dinner date arrives. Sweet little fingerling potatoes are the ideal side, and require little more than salt and pepper. Pour a glass of red and the scene is set!
- 8 rib lamb chops
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, torn
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup loosly packed mint leaves, chopped
- Fingerling potatoes, par-boiled
- Olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Place olive oil, torn mint, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
- Coat lab chops in marinade and chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove chops, wipe off excess marinade, and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Grill chops in a gastop grill pan on high heat until medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with Mint Gremolata and fingerling potatoes, par-boiled and finished in a gril pan with coarse sea salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest and salt.
- Stir in garlic paste and mint leaves with olive oil.
Adjust your ingredients accordingly if you are cooking for more than 4. Give it a try and let us know it goes!