Autumn Orchard Salad with Rock Melon, Strawberries and Ham
Recipe courtesy of Cold Storage
If you’re constantly thinking of ways to incorporate fruits and greens into your diet, this 2-in-1 recipe might just do the trick. Not only does it look appetizing, it’s nutritious and filled with natural flavours. It’s also really easy to put together!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 punnet mixed salad leaves
- 1 medium rock melon, peeled and sliced
- 150g sliced ham, cut into wide strips
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the dressing ingredients and chill till ready to serve.
- Arrange the leaves, fruit and ham on a platter.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Your path to healthy eating literally starts here!